The Executive team carries out the strategic leadership and
management of the Commission.
- Colin McKay - Chief Executive
- Alison McRae - Head of Corporate Services
- Mike Diamond - Executive Director (Social
- Dr Moira Connolly - Executive
Director (Medical) (interim)
- Alison Thomson - Executive
- Kate Fearnley - Executive Director
(Engagement and Participation)
We work across the whole of Scotland. Our visiting, monitoring
and casework is organised across two geographical teams.
Each team consists of health and social care professionals
and is supported by our administration team. Our visitors and the
Commission consultant psychiatrist work across the two teams.
These teams are backed up by our corporate services team who
look after our finances, human resources, information
systems and communications.